SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....I just got off the phone with Scott at Stromung and I have some good news for all of you. Scott has stated that he would be able to accomodate anyones application needs. That mean that if there are some turbo'd guys, we can do something for you. Also...for those of you who just want the exhaust and not the full mid pipe back...he can do that. Here are some more details:
1) Can custom fit for either model 1.6 and 2.0...should not be a difference anyway.
2) They are full tig welded with mandrel bends.
3) All stainless.
4) Can do either the single tip(cheaper) or the dual tip.
5) Can customize bigger than the 2" piping...although the 2" is the recommended size for optimum performance.
6) Will take about 4 weeks after receipt of specifications and fitment from the person going there for us.
7) Approx cost would range from $339 for just the rear section to $600 customized.... we will have to get the final numbers after we determine what you guys want person by person.

I hope this answers some of your questions, now we just need numbers. I need at least 10-12 people to really make this happen. I know of a lot of you, but need more. If you will do this I need numbers soon. Please give me via e-mails phone numbers of each of you so I can call and get your info. Scott is very excited about this as am I so lets make it happen this is a GREAT oppportunity. Email me at [email protected] with your info.

Thanks, Marc

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ppoteat said:
Marc,

Just a reminder that I'm down for a 2.0
Yup didn't forget about ya Paul :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts