SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else done the BMW conversion?
How about an Infiniti J30 conversion?
My lights are almost yellowish color and I need an upgrade.
Im upgrade crazy!!!!
:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

·
Z28=mullett
493 Posts
check out the crystal clear headlight from the mexican Tsuru in the for sale/Want to buy forum, very sweet looking, especially if you had a set of TRUE HIDs:D

·
8,148 Posts
I know someone who has them but it is not up to me to tell who and where he is. But I can tell you that person e-mailed me the pics (31) and they look ****ing great. All I have ot say is wait, you will read about the upgrade/install somewhere. Don't press me because I am keeping my lips and e-mail sealed! Scouts Honor my 1/2 Chineese brother from another mother (and father too)

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
didnt some one the bord awile back do a bmw head light converstion ? and was talking about making a kit ? forget who it was ? :confused:

·
8,148 Posts
I know someone who has them but it is not up to me to tell who and where he is. But I can tell you that person e-mailed me the pics (31) and they look ****ing great. All I have ot say is wait, you will read about the upgrade/install somewhere. Don't press me because I am keeping my lips and e-mail sealed! Scouts Honor my 1/2 Chineese brother from another mother (and father too)

·
Stuck on an island
1,284 Posts
ok time to check out old topics :p

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
YO FIG!!!

time to downgrade to some 91-92 lights, made of glass, and dont turn yellow. I'll trade you mine for your bumper :D

nah, but seriously, just get some high grit sand paper, like 800 grit, and sand them down, then theres a polish (forgot what its called) and you polish the lights with it...they will look like new.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fast91SER said:
YO FIG!!!

time to downgrade to some 91-92 lights, made of glass, and dont turn yellow. I'll trade you mine for your bumper :D

HELLS NO!!
I like my more aggressive chin and grill. :cool:
I had no idea the 91-92 were glass. Thats more weight!!!
FORGET IT!! :rolleyes:
I might try that sand grit bit. Dont hold your breath though.
I'll wait for a rainy day and invade my sisters garage!
( hey, sis!! You've always been my faviorite! ) :D :cool:
I wish those J30 projectors would work.!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts