SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST BOUGHT A NX 2000 AND I WAS LOOKING FOR BODY KITS FOR THIS CAR BUT THEY ALL IN ERUOPE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!! I SAW A GUY NAME IAN HE TOLD ME HE GOT HIS KIT FROM GERMANY AND IT TOOK HIM 3 MONTHS TO GET IT!! AND IM LOOKING TO GET A COLD AIR INTAKE IT EITHER HOTSHOT OR THE NEW STILLEN COLD AIR INTAKE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK (ONCE A HONDA LOVER NOW CHEATING WITH A NISSAN)

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LONEWOLF:
I JUST BOUGHT A NX 2000 AND I WAS LOOKING FOR BODY KITS FOR THIS CAR BUT THEY ALL IN ERUOPE! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!!! I SAW A GUY NAME IAN HE TOLD ME HE GOT HIS KIT FROM GERMANY AND IT TOOK HIM 3 MONTHS TO GET IT!! AND IM LOOKING TO GET A COLD AIR INTAKE IT EITHER HOTSHOT OR THE NEW STILLEN COLD AIR INTAKE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK (ONCE A HONDA LOVER NOW CHEATING WITH A NISSAN) </font>
When did I ever say it took 3 months to get? Try one week. Nono. I never told anyone it took 3 months. I had to go to the Airport to pick it up. I may have said I waited like 3 months to decide to get the Spoiler but not to get. Save your money and don't bother with a CAI unless you modify your bumper to get airflow. NX2000 and CAi are not perfect together.

G

·
Next monday.. I I will buy a Versastyle front spoiler for my nx!!! Versastyle is a new company from laval (quebec-canada). Very hot front spoiler!!! I will have a picture of my nx in two weeks!!! 460$$$ can, taxe in.
I will send you my pics!

------------------

Stock Nx2000 1992

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
THANXS FOR THE INFO IM LOOKING FORWARD TOWARDS YOUR PICTURE AND OH YEA SORRY IAN.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts