SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF THERE ANY EAST COAST SWAP DET IN THIS FORUM THINK ABOUT PUTTING A DET IN MY 240SX 1995-1998

·
BOOST OR GO HOME!!!!!
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not really it just seems that most people who have dets are front wheel drive cars

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
My guess that there's nearly as many turbo 240s as there are turbo se-r's. Just a guess though...

G

·
If you are looking for a shop to do the install get in touch with joel burke at unstable-hybrids.com. They are in Atlanta,Ga. Also, I am in the process hunting down a project s13. So far I have found a 91 with a good body and interior, but a blown engine for $650.00. If this works out I will have a det powered car in less than a year.:D

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
if ur lookin for S13's with DET swaps, they all hang out at the Fresh Alloy forums:

www.freshalloy.com

G

·
Lonewolf, oops, I did'nt see that you lived in brooklyn when I made my post about unstable-hybrids. It was late. I think next weekend I may go to unstable hybrids and look around and see if they will let me "sample the goods". If not ill try and take some pics to post.

G

·
This coming weekend

Atlanta GA, Road Atlanta trackdays and other fun things to do, we have about 25 or 30 240SX owners coming down, greaser is coming, and many others, if your close you should come down and check it out. Trackdays if 100% free to watch, if you want to race its pricey but still fun as hell. There will be probably 4 SR powered 240SX's, our RB powered car for show, and maybe some other cool stuff. I do know there will be at least 1 KA turbo with 400+ to the wheels.

If you want further details, email me at [email protected]

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts