SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been making these for a while for local guys. but i was thinking of making some in a few diffrent patterns. below are a few i have designed. what other combos can you think would work well, or u would like to see?

1. 3 2 1/16" gauges

2. afc neo

3. one guage and 2 greddy products like tt and profect b

shooting for 30$ shipped what do u guys think. im looking to have one done this week.

·
The Lil' SE-R Guy
970 Posts
I would buy one although I want one that bolts in where the radio goes. Currently I have one that sits in the map pocket but the gauges that low make them dangerous to read while driving.

Edit: 3 gauges setup for 52mm gauges.

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
I would want one for a set-up exactly like Chriscars. I'll even use his same brand, size, and type of gauges. Clone it. :)

I'll do a search and find Chriscars install. See what he did, as per Jimmithin, I know Chriscars was in the radio-spot. It'll be tomorrow till I dig up pictures and specs, going to crash then off to work.

Paying you $30.00 plus some minor shipping, is waaaay better than trying to source one, or do one myself.

What is the material? Something OEM-like? Ie...hard black plastic of some sort? I would want it to blend right into the dash. Look like it could have come that way from Nissan.

·
The Lil' SE-R Guy
970 Posts
I would want one for a set-up exactly like Chriscars. I'll even use his same brand, size, and type of gauges. Clone it. :)

I'll do a search and find Chriscars install. See what he did, as per Jimmithin, I know Chriscars was in the radio-spot. It'll be tomorrow till I dig up pictures and specs, going to crash then off to work.

Paying you $30.00 plus some minor shipping, is waaaay better than trying to source one, or do one myself.

What is the material? Something OEM-like? Ie...hard black plastic of some sort? I would want it to blend right into the dash. Look like it could have come that way from Nissan.
Yeah I got the idea of this after seeing Chriscars install up top!

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea guys these plate are for the upper area. where the radio is stock.

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

the material is 1/8" aluminum.

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you make one for the lower area, where the cubby hole is? The guy before me pulled that nad te cup holder, so thats where mine are now. But id like something that looks better. I already have my turbo timer in a great place.
yea sure can

·
Registered
11 Posts

X2!

Product would require nothing, just the monkey to install the gauges and mount it to the radio location and go correct? (I don't want making custom brackets)

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
X2!

Product would require nothing, just the monkey to install the gauges and mount it to the radio location and go correct? (I don't want making custom brackets)
show me some pics of chriscars stuff

·
Life in the fast lane.
304 Posts
I'd be interested in one for an SAFC if they are the same dimensions as the NEO (not sure). Also, if it could be done in a black plastic that would be amazing. It'd be for a B14, but I'm assuming the DIN sizes are the same.

Let me know if you can get that done man. Thanks...

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd be interested in one for an SAFC if they are the same dimensions as the NEO (not sure). Also, if it could be done in a black plastic that would be amazing. It'd be for a B14, but I'm assuming the DIN sizes are the same.

Let me know if you can get that done man. Thanks...
the b14 stuff is compleatly diffrent

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will take one ,maybe 2
Can they be done in black anodized aluminum or only natural color?
to keep the cost down im just using a natural finish. if there was like 10 people that wanted the same thing done in a special finish then we can do the numbers and see what it will cost.as with anything like this the more people we have that want the same thing the better.

·
The Lil' SE-R Guy
970 Posts
to keep the cost down im just using a natural finish. if there was like 10 people that wanted the same thing done in a special finish then we can do the numbers and see what it will cost.as with anything like this the more people we have that want the same thing the better.
I am fine with a natural finish. Just a rattle can away from being satin black!

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok guys i have 5 of the 3 hole design ready to go. pm me if your interested

·
Life in the fast lane.
304 Posts
Would you be willing to do one for a B14 DIN then man?

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Would you be willing to do one for a B14 DIN then man?
yea ill have to have a friend come over so i can design off his car. i only have 98 cars now and they have double din radios

1 - 20 of 24 Posts