SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any local SER drivers to Miami ? I have a G20 and can not find anyone but Civic - Honda Tuners. Yech !!!

I just need basic help and or at least a recommeded good shop or mechanic in the area ...

Like to hook up with the SER BOYZ

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by QuickSER:
I'm from Miramar. Just a few minutes away. I'm with Ruff Racing in Davie. </font>
How to I hook up with you and Ruff Racing? I need help bad sick of these Civics and Eclipse people at my job and down in South beach ....

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
Lots of us in the Ft. Lauderdale, West palm an Miami area, in my opinion we have some of the fastest ser's in s.florida. a bunch of 13sec cars, some 12sec cars, and 1 11sec car. email me privately and I will hook you up with the guy who does our cars if you are serious about performance.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R custom cold air by Andreas, AEBS header, Greedy exhaust, JWT motor mounts, UR pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve springs and titanium retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters flywheel,Sprint spring/AGX combo, no cat, custom JWT computer w/cam program, Bored airflow meter, and a best ET of 14.78 @94.8mph on street tires with full interior and no limited slip diff!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rick:
I live over here near 8 street and 137 ave. We cruise out usually tues. and thurs. nights. Email me to go cruise @ [email protected]</font>
Thanks Rick .. I met Andre today. Cool guy !! I learned aot of the whole motor thing today. He also gave me bad news that m engine is shite Cams were all ground down and engine relly sludged up... lifters now stick... I need a new one .. oh well better to know and stat over fresh ...
I also met Dan and Jeff and the crew ....

Andre is looking for a new engine for me ..
anybody with an extra engine aying around ?

·
VVL - Very Very Loud™
11,741 Posts
I'm over in fort lauderdale too, i know a few other se-r people down in hollywood and hialeah too, we should all try to meet up somewhere.

------------------
Serban Gavrilescu
91 Black Metallic SE-R
http://www.geocities.com/serban91r

1 - 7 of 7 Posts