SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting delivery of my se-r on the 20th of october. Owned a black 1991 years ago..bought a white 94. So trades are open! Looking to go to some sr20 events. Super excited a out getting an se-r sentra again.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Getting delivery of my se-r on the 20th of october. Owned a black 1991 years ago..bought a white 94. So trades are open! Looking to go to some sr20 events. Super excited a out getting an se-r sentra again.
can i ask how much you are getting it for? im in the market for one but i dont really know what they are worth

·
Registered
2 Posts
They are getting harder and harder to find in any condition. I currently own 2. I bought a 93 all original clean title last October and 3 weeks after I got it i was tboned. Insurance company paid me 3 grand and they were not happy lol. They tried to offer me 1200 and told them to stick it. Just barely got it out in the shop this wk to be fixed. But if you really want one and you come across one I would buy in any condition and fix up if that’s your only option

·
8,148 Posts
Im back in the market for one. I see one but I do not know if I am ready to pull the trigger yet but I am working out things in my mind. Been off the scene since 2013

1 - 4 of 4 Posts