SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Magn...ewItemQQcategoryZ33636QQitemZ8005639916QQrdZ1

i have seen and heard it on my friends scooby legacy gt and its great! because of the double wall the 4" tip does not look 4" at all, and the sound is almost unnoticable.....but it is a boxer engine with nothing but an exhaust. but none the less...if its silent on his car it wont be ear peircing on mine (i,h,e) and should sound close to what my greddy sp did......its blown out now..dont ask how.

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one? why does no one answer my threads?

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
dam that pretty exp muffler..theirs a guy here selling the same one for like 90..if ur na..that muffler will be loud and after 5k rpm its raspy..ull need a huge resonator for that
or u can get this one..very quiet even with my boys ve

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
i think so..it sounds just like my old sp..actually the sp was louder than this one..very good..let me search some more

·
Broke Ass
4,774 Posts
Im talking about the under car pic...................which is now a red x for some reason :confused: I would love it but to me it looks like the tip is really long. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Nick's car sounds mean as fukc...I always ask him if my car is going to sound as good as his when i'm done with my swap...sounds very strong for such a small car.

He tells me it's his exhaust...trust me, it sounds crazy.

-B

1 - 20 of 34 Posts