SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a member of Maxima.org and there are a bunch of Max owners in the area that have been kickin around the idea of starting a Maxima club. I think it's a great idea, but I saw the turn-out of the All out Nissan meet a few weeks ago and I thought it would be a cool idea to see if there was any interest in an all out Nissan club. We could still have our seperate groups like the Sentra and Maximas and Altimas and the like, but we could also get together and hang as a big giant group. This makes way for planning big trips to the track and having BBQ's and cruises all kinds of stuff. I have already posted on Altimas.net and B15Sentra.net about this and have got a good response, but I'm trying here as well. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

BTW the club name would be "theDriven". The Sentra guys really like the name and so do the Maxima guys and I think it runs well for a Nissan group since the new slogan is Driven. Hope to hear back from some of you! Thanks again!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is anyone at all interested? Here are the counts that I have so far...

Maxima.org - 12
B15SENTRA.NET - 3 and 1 from Kentucky so total of 4
Altima.net - 2

That's a total of 18, now the Sentra guy from Kentucky probably won't show, so that's 17, but that's still a pretty good initial turn out. If any of you are interested please post on here or shoot me an email. I'm still working out the details on the meeting, but it is going to be this Saturday evening. Please let me know so you can be accounted for and I'll let you guys know by Wednesday this week additional details. Thanks! :D

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
DustyRoads said:
Is anyone at all interested? Here are the counts that I have so far...

Maxima.org - 12
B15SENTRA.NET - 3 and 1 from Kentucky so total of 4
Altima.net - 2

That's a total of 18, now the Sentra guy from Kentucky probably won't show, so that's 17, but that's still a pretty good initial turn out. If any of you are interested please post on here or shoot me an email. I'm still working out the details on the meeting, but it is going to be this Saturday evening. Please let me know so you can be accounted for and I'll let you guys know by Wednesday this week additional details. Thanks! :D
Dang dude....why didn't you you get the 5-speed Maxima SE??:mad: :( :eek:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live near Chicago and stop and go traffic is a killer!! Plus I knew with this car I would be hauling a bunch of people around so I thought an auto would be more enjoyable for the rest of the passengers. I'm kicking myself in the a$$ now!! Ahh well!! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the update I promised you all. I ahve also emailed this info out to most of you. Again let me stress that all of this info is covered in the website.

theDriven.org Mock-up

Go to the Events section and click on the Club Kick-off Meeting.

1160 Plaza Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Date and Time:
November 17th, 2001
5PM

Itinerary for meeting:
5PM - Meet in Uno's parking lot and hang for a bit / wait for others to show up
5:30PM - Hopefully everyone will be there by then, maybe take some pics of the cars!
6PM - Head into Uno's for some pizza and beer! (Pop for the kiddies!!)
7PM - After everyone is full, I'd like to share some of my thoughts on the club and get your thoughts as well.
8PM - Bust out of Uno's, possibly meet up somewhere and chill for a few more hours....Gameworks?? Dave & Busters??
12AM - Stumble home and sleep till Sunday afternoon!!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to email me back. Also if you know another Nissan driver that hasn't received this email, please forward it on to them. I think the count is right around 20. If we can get that many people to actually show up, that would be GREAT!! Hope to see you all there and to meet some new people. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well since I have not gotten any responses here, I'm guessing you guys have other things in mind and don't really want to be involved in the club. I'll stop by here every so often and post events that we put together, and hopefully you guys will come out and meet some of us. Thanks! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that most of you guys are heading to Indiana this weekend for the 'geekout'. But if any of you would like to have some fun on Saturday evening, my club is getting together for a night of cosmic bowling! :D Please visit the website for more details. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts