SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine is looking for a classic SE-R or a 200SX SE-R... he's located in Orlando, So if anyone is selling either one, post and let me know....

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I will be down here for another week. I have a 93 classic that for the right price is for sale. its maroon with 140k.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i have a friend of mine thats selling a 91 sentra se-r for $1000. my brother had the car b4 him. my brother thought that it had too much body work to be done to it that he didnt wanna bother with it. well he sold it to this kid, and the kid bondoed all the dents and primered it. it has a crappy primer job, but at least theres no dents or rust. the interior is in really good condition. the engine is in fairly good condition, my brother replaced the VC gasket b4 he sold it. the only thing thats pretty wrong with it is the suspension, the struts are shot, they pretty much just bottom out all the time. i dont know if this is a good or bad thing, but it has tanabe exaust, one of the loudest exhausts ive heard. u car hear it from about a mile or 2 away. we live in central fl, merritt island, about 45 mins away from melb. im gonna tell one of my friends thats in my neighborhood about it, and if hes not intrested, ill get some pics for everyone

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
HkSBlueBird4u said:
ill be selling my 92 se-r with 89k on it.. in like a week or so for $3500 just throwing in a new jdm motor. it comes with enough extras to add up to $3500 including a turbo kit.. (not installed though)

do you have any pics of your car? i remember seeing it before, but i couldnt find them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts