SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
???????

------------------
92 nx2000 with someone special driving it!

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
yeah be careful when buyying with old turbo cars. And that car had really low produciton numbers, so think about parts too. ( I say this like they made a billion SE-R's, and they are really easy to find) If its cherry though you have a real gem on your hands.

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
my friend has a 1991 mr2 turbo with a bodykit, air scoop, rims, intake exhaust and boost control and its fast.. ive been in the car when hes raced M3s and a type r and he beats them easy
the car is white and has t-tops and girls are attracted to this car.. its ridiculous..
the stock suspension on the car is awesome.. u dont need to drop the car but if u get springs or coilovers get the best ones cuz its tough to beat their stock suspension (it is a sports car)
later

·
Registered
50 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaGenesis:
my friend has a 1991 mr2 turbo with a bodykit, air scoop, rims, intake exhaust and boost control and its fast.. ive been in the car when hes raced M3s and a type r and he beats them easy
the car is white and has t-tops and girls are attracted to this car.. its ridiculous..
the stock suspension on the car is awesome.. u dont need to drop the car but if u get springs or coilovers get the best ones cuz its tough to beat their stock suspension (it is a sports car)
later
</font>
yeah it handles tight.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info guys! the 92 im looking at has intake, exhaust, boost controller... 270 hp only 32,000 miles, not bad huh? oh yeah, im gonna make my sig pic ten times bigger

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
take the "Mr." to a shop and have a comprssion test done. Don't be cheap when looking at buying an MR-2 as you may pay big in the long run. God those Toyota parts. A few of my blokes have them. One is faster them snot. Great once they are right. Oh, and keep an eye on the tire presure as bad presure amplifies the mid engine handling bite. Great looking cars.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jburnham:
Or, hit the lotto and buy a new 2001 MR2 Spyder for ~$30,000! Now that is a car worth dreaming about.</font>
besides being way overpriced, i think they are ugly as ****!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yeah, well I am ugly too so who cares? It's not like it's an Aztec or some other abomination. It's extremely light, rigid and designed to be a great project car (even though there aren't many parts out for it yet). And I have always wanted a Mid engine Rear wheel drive 2 seater convertible. The boxster is out because I would never find it in the parking lot here with all of the other ones.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
with the new mr-2 the coulda at least put the celica gts' engine and the 6speed trans. for that price. i think it also needs a hard top, i dont like convertibles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts