Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!!!!PRICES DIFFER!!!!

OK....HERES THE DEAL. I CAN GET THE ad22vf and other ROTORS FOR ABOUT $107 A SET. THATS OEM ROTORS SHIPPED TO LA CALIFORNIA SLOTTED AND DRILLED. SHIPPED BACK TO ME. FROM THERE TO YOUR LOCATION I WILL ADD ON SHIPPING.

IF I CAN GET A GROUP OF 10. I CAN LOWER THE PRICE TO ABOUT $103 or maybe lower. right now im giving a lil cushion for me because im buying the oems locally and shipping them myself. This work cost me alot of money out of my pocket. so i only want attention from serious buyers.

if i can get a large group i can lower it more. because i can drive out there and drop off the rotors in la. things varry right now. but the standing base price is $107 plus shipping. wont go any high. could go much lower.

im collecting interest, to see how many are willing to buy them soon or now.

if your not interested in the ad22vf rotors or jsut need rears or anything. i can get em. NON NISSAN...i can get em. just let me know the specs of the rotors and how many and the price should be around the same if not lower.

for not im not trying to make much of n e profit. i just want everyone to benifit from the same gift i received.

here are a few picture. ill keep everyone up to date.

sorry for any spelling or gramer errors. im in a hurry!
and please keep the pm's to a few per week!:D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Im in 84118. Defenetly count me in if shipping isnt horrendous. Im in salt lake, ut so shouldnt be that bad. 107 for both front right and left slotted and cross drilled right?

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
im in 93535.. but am looking to buy these in a couple of weeks.. how long you gonna be running this group buy?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
uhhh ill be running the buy forever. if you need em now. i have to receive half payment. it will then take 4 days for me to ship. i can get the started this friday and have them shipped my mid next week.

a few week would be fine.

IT SEEMS LIKE I SHOULD POST THIS IN THE VENDOR SECTION!

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
i can go for some rotors for my ad22 upgrade im working on.. this is cheaper than my powerslots im pricing now.. is there any chance on the drilled cracking?

well for 107 count me in..

[email protected] or PM me if anyother info

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
could u do toyota rotors too?? i may want you to do another set in the future

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
toyota welcome! what car, size motor, model, year. abs or non abs. and i will give you your price. i cant see them being much more than that. if its outstanding i can maybe eat shipping.

IN ALL FUTURE POST COULD YOU PUT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION?
-ZIP CODE
-MAKE MODEL YEAR MOTOR ABS OR NON(IMPORTANT INFO TO GET THE CORRECT SIZE)
-AND OPEN COMMENTS.

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
i need the nx rotors 1st..
my zip is 18507.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will get the rotors tomorrow. ill pm you when they get back to me:)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes! chances for drilling cracking! sorry. i missed that before. Like with any rotor it is possible for them to crack. most high dollar high priced rotors are constructed in way to prevent cracking. the rotors im selling are oem drilled and resurfaced.

basically im saying i have no warrenty on them. but if it makes you feel any better, im using them on my car. and im getting them for my rear and my brothers b13 4dr.

ad22vf slotted and drilled on b14 se-r wheel

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
how about just some slotted ones?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah...i think i can do that...let me get you the price. woudl that be on the 95-97 200sx se-r?

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
is it cheaper to do just slotted?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hey well let me know how much shippings gonna be, If i manage to figure out my finances i could send you payment today or tom. if not defently on tuesday.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok. i will have the answers monday on that price for just slotted?

Viruz1. im gonna send you a pm on monday. if i lagg...you send me one:)

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
yes, MAxpower, just slotted for the 95-97 200sx se-r

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok guys. im gonna have answers monday. and hopfully get your orders in action.

side plan feel through on me. having slight money problems. plus im funding a motor swap, so i might not be able to do maybe rotors asait. but if you are super interested and money is in hand. i will place your orders monday after noon. also wait for the prices and such. ttyl

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ok so whats the latest on this??? Im in really need of new brakes! mine are not only screeching but now it souds like a metalic scrapping! any new info??

BUMP

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry guys. ive been laggin. been busy with work and life. :( i get answers tomorrow.

super sorry. please forgive.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.