SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a FC3S done by PSI in New Orleans. They're turning some crazy stuff outta that shop :D

Before:

After (almost finished):

Closeup:

John

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
I hope they shield that filter from all that hot radiator air. It's amazing how big of turbos they get away with on those things, looks fun though. My friend's about to pick up a FD on the cheap (blown motor and turbo). I'm gonna hate that thing, well at least turning wrenches on it anyways.

Travis E.

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The filter is on just on there. the inlet is going to reach over behind the drivers side headlight with a shield around it, so the 13b can have a cool fresh breath of air ;o) That's a T-67 on there. With the old HKS cast manifold it spooled to 1 bar by 4500 rpms or so. It made 447 rwp IIRC at 1 bar. He plans to go to a bigger turbo in the near future. The cars is also outfitted w/ a 6 point roll cage and a fuel cell. It's one nice rotary.
John

·
Registered
383 Posts
rexs are really nice. Two of my friends wanted 2nd gens in the worst way for a while. That reminds me, i saw the prettiest and cleanest turbo two yesterday on the way to school. It looked like it had hardly been driven and had been garage kept. Lets just say that the guy who was driving it.. was not the type of person you would expect to own that :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts