SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a long shot, but has anyone ever heard of a scale model (either diecast or a kit) for a B13? I'd love to have a model of my '91 SE-R, but have never seen anything even close to it from the Japanese companies (Tamiya, Fujimi, etc.)
Does such a thing exist? Or even any form of B13 that could be modified to turn it into an SE-R?

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
I had a hobby shop scavenge the earth for me a few years back and they came up with nothing. Plenty in the 240, 280, 300, 510, older bluebirds, and skyline department though.

John

·
TeSeR36
617 Posts
i looked to but couldn't find any....I actually found a hotwheels car that looked like a riced out B13 and they called it a flashy name...i forgot the name though

·
wants 2 dry hump chriscar
4,507 Posts
scortch99th said:
i've been looking for one for years. Nothing , but i would pay good money for them.
iwould skeet everywhere if they had classic se-r models!

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
nismo1.6 said:
iwould skeet everywhere if they had classic se-r models!
Dude... no.

·
Pâté Performance...
1,274 Posts
I look all the time... :(

·
Registered
588 Posts
I've been searching for you guys, there's this Japanese series of collectable cars

(Takahara Bookstore stocks them, for example: http://www.takaharabooks.com/Search.asp?mode=seriessearch&SearchID=00014981)

So far I've found 3 different types of NXs (NX Coupe (Yellow, Hardtop, Norev, Japan only), NX Coupe (White, T-Bar, Japan only, see above link) and 100NX (Red, T-bar, Norev, Europe only)

The above series also has 2 different Nissan EXA/Pulsar NXs, a Sportbak and a Coupe.

I have all 3 NXs (the yellow ones pop up on eBay from time to time), and the white Coupe Pulsar NX.

As for the Sentra, I can't find any, not even in that series, I'm afraid.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts