SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am visiting the Tampa area from upstate NY. I just arrived today and I am using the computers in a computer room at an "old person" community center. The town I am in is call Sun City center, about 40 miles out of Tampa. Anyone in the aria?? I saw one black g20 with a loud polished muffler on highway 275 at about 1 pm. speak up guys and lets make a mini meet while I am down here!!! :)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
There are members in the area from Sarasota up to Spring Hill. Take a look in the rest of the local/Florida threads... lots of people around, some of them even looking for something to do. Call Dexter, he's staying at his Mom's house in Spring Hill until his wife and kids finish the school year in NY. He's posted his number on one of his threads.

Find some people you'd like to hang with while you're down here and pm them.

Sun City Center... visiting an older relative?

Peace Out,
Mark(Mr. I Got No Free Time)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes sir, i am with my grandpa...i cant be on the computer too long right now but i will be back later on tonight....maybe we can do somthing, so far i am kinda bored! :)

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
I'm probably the least available member in the area... married, 3 little kids, yada yada yada. Nights and weekends are almost always filled up with "stuff" to do. Try getting ahold of serchef and his room mates, they're almost always "up" to do things.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Registered
805 Posts
im in tampa too... but in the same boat as mark. I have very little time. If you get something going post up here and i will try and make it out.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I am visiting Orlando with the same vehicle you have (Same exact vehicle except you have a sunroof). Everyone is going to the drag strip on Friday (a lot of se-r guys), if you get a chance you should try to come. It is probably an hour or so from where you are. Have a good one and let us know if you can make it!

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Jon, Marksr20 is right, from where you are, Orlando isn't much further at all. Plus, it looks like plenty of people will be there. Sorry to keep banging on this, just trying to make sure a visiting member gets a chance to have a good time. See if you can get an address to Bithlo, then Mapquest the directions.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
im in sarasota, im not sure where sun city center is, im about 50 miles south of tampa, just south of bradenton, just north of venice.

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
I am in Ruskin. 5 Minutes from Sun CIty Ctr(same exit off 75). I actually work in Sun Cty Ctr. How old are you and What do you wanna do?Sun City is Halfway between Brandon and Bradenton.

·
54C PWNS ME
1,840 Posts
Just wondering, how close are you guys to University Park? thats where i stay at most of the time when im down there, if im not there im in Tampa with my sis. I know my mom and stepdad are like 5 mins from Bradenton dragway. University Park is friggin nice.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crap, I would have gone to the drag strip yesterday if I could have gotten on the computer to find out about it. I would have run my grandpa's supercharged Buick! I am a forum youngin at only 17...

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
How long are you down? You are right up the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts