SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #4
HEY, WE ALL NEED TO MEET SOMEWHERE AND SEE WHATS UP!!! I FEEL LIKE IM THE ONLY SE-R OWNER IN EXISTANCE HERE. YOU GUYS GOT ANY MODS YET. I'VE ONLY HAD MY CLASSIC FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND IM LOVING IT. HOW ABOUT THEM SATURDAY NIGHT RACE. DO YOU GUYS GO THERE AT ALL? MAYBE WE CAN HANG OUT THIS SATURDAY!!!

JONATHAN FIGUEROA

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

·
Barney will pwn you
382 Posts
yeah i go out..I'm w/ Night Kids. We also have another SE-R...Red 98 its killer...The whole nissan Kru is called Wolfpack...2 240's both of them are saving for DET swap. we have a 300zx w/ a motor swap... J spec VG30ET...only problem its down b/c need 470cc fule injectors. we also have a Primera (G20). You might know him fomr the satuday nights. Ladies Man. We'll be meeting up on Wing House on Hillsborough Ave. around 8, but I'll be gettin there around 8:30. I Hope your not a "parker" cause we race til the break of dawn. Are whole kru that race is call 3rd shift b/c we race til morning, instead of parking hard.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Hey man, my name is Jonathan and I live out in Temple Terrace. I know where that Wings House is at. So you're going tonight?
Thats tight. Maybe I can head on up there tonight. I need to find some Nissan enthusiasts. If you can hit e up on my celly at 813-767-8081. Im going to clean my ride right now. I need some seroius help though with finding mods for my ride. I've only had it a month but I love it. Always wanted one.
Well, if you dont get this in time, I'll head on up there to Wing House anyways and see if I spot the "Wolf Pack".

GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Spidey"
3x ex-Honda owner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts