SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
Oh thank you for that sweet preview... 18 weeks and counting my FMAX kit has been on order, arggh!

------------------

'97 200SX SE-R
JWT ECU, Place CAI

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no ****, that long, I am broke now, if I ordered one now, I could probably have money.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
man i have not driven my se-r for 20 weeks. waiting on rods and parts from jun are to thank for my wait. not to mention the towel heads screwing up all the international flights so that adds to my wait time.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

·
Registered
263 Posts
Jimmy,

You may want to think twice before calling people "Towelheads". I don't think that anyone would argue the terms, *****, ******, ****, Fagget, **** or Wet-back would be appropriate to use in any public setting. I feal the that term ********* falls into this category. There are a great many Arabic/Indian people in America and around the world, and only a few have a malicious intent towards you or I.
How would you feel if someone said that you were involved in the Oklahoma City bombing just cause your white? Or that you killed a bunch of jews in WWII? Think about it.
There are a number of Arabic and Indian people in this forum too... so please, if only for that reason respect them. Perhaps you should just use the term "terrorists" as a replacement.

·
Fmax Stg II B13
358 Posts
Additionally, you're representing EIP tuning apparently... and I'm sure they would not want to be affiliated with such comments.

Good luck with the Jun goodies!

G

·
18 weeks and counting my FMAX kit has been
on order

***I ordered just my F-MAX intercooler and piping back in April and I am still waiting! I feel your pain.

Yesterday, I started to make my 100 mile drive to the F-MAX dealer to pick up my stuff when he calls my cell phone and tells me to turn around and go back home. WTF?

Apparently, UPS crushed my intercooler and it had to be refused and sent back to F-MAX. Here goes another 5 months. By that time, I will have lost interest!

Good luck man,

------------------
Jay Whitely
Tampa, FL
1996 200SX SE-R
GTi-R powered with F-MAX kit

·
Power to spare...
979 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by v8killer:

18 weeks and counting my FMAX kit has been
on order

***I ordered just my F-MAX intercooler and piping back in April and I am still waiting! I feel your pain.

Yesterday, I started to make my 100 mile drive to the F-MAX dealer to pick up my stuff when he calls my cell phone and tells me to turn around and go back home. WTF?

Apparently, UPS crushed my intercooler and it had to be refused and sent back to F-MAX. Here goes another 5 months. By that time, I will have lost interest!
</font>
Yes I know Jay I use the same dealer you do! He told me about your dilemma the same day he told me mine shipped out finally. Mine should be here Thursday.

F-Max should know to package their stuff better than that. I hope they get you a new intercooler quickly. BTW, yesterday I got to help Clay start installing his GTi-R engine in his car. What a neat looking throttle body.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts