SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody in AZ? I'm gonna be heading down there to go to UTI this fall...just wanted to see if there are any local sr20 people! I'll likely be driving a cbr600f4 while my nx stays up here in Oregon...itd be great to meet up with some of you though!
Thanks
Josh

·
I like the boost!
419 Posts
TeamPCI said:
Is there anybody in AZ? I'm gonna be heading down there to go to UTI this fall...just wanted to see if there are any local sr20 people! I'll likely be driving a cbr600f4 while my nx stays up here in Oregon...itd be great to meet up with some of you though!
Thanks
Josh
There's a bunch of us down here man. WHere do you live in beaverton? I've got family up there.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats awesome! I'm excited for my move down there! I live on the very edge of Beaverton, next to scholls ferry rd. I think I will be coming down to AZ in mid september, are there any forums that all you AZ guys go to? My AIM name is b13gripmachine, I'd love to discuss living down there...it'll be quite a change from Beaverton!
Thanks
-Josh

·
NEOphile
307 Posts
Try looking in the Midwest subforum. There's a couple guys in there I think one's named JustinP10 or something like that. Yeah, for some reason the moderators, in their infinite wisdom, put AZ in the Midwest section, although if you look on a map it is clearly southwest (I'm originally from AZ, so I have strong opinions).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts