SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I need the same thing done. I live in PA though...eastern. It would be great and I'll give some bux to whoever wants to help

Thanks, shea

·
Registered
145 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Hmm....I have a timing light
and I live in Eastern PA
</font>
Hey me too.

But you're closer to E. Stroudsburg.

------------------
-----------Josh
'93 NX2000
not quite stock

[This message has been edited by nx2kPA (edited 06-08-2001).]

G

·
0 Posts
i went to philly last sat. and it was the worst trip ever! i must have been to the poor part or something, no boys to men or fresh prince, whats goin on?

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey I'm in the Dallas area too. send me an email - id like to meet other SER owners from the area.

-Matt

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, flat K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, sound system
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Registered
765 Posts
Sounds good, I ran last week and it sucked.
I couldnt launch all out- 2.4 60fts were hurtin me. When I did try to launch I got wheel hop like a B1tch... had to replace the halfshaft this week because of the damage.

But I like your idea, it would be cool to meet up with some other SERs at the track and get some runs in. Maybe I can do better than the measely 15.8s I got

·
Registered
765 Posts
hey do any of u guys use AOL Instant Messenger?
If so, please add me to your list: VWPassatVR6 (hehe my previous car...)

Also i just ordered the KYB AGX shocks today, need to find a deal on coilovers. Anybody have recommendations? thx

------------------
'95 200SX SE-R - Jim Wolf Clutch, flat K&N, CN Catback Exhaust, CN strut bars, sound system
'99 Prelude base - CAI, Greddy SP
'02 TL Type S - Stock

·
Registered
596 Posts
Hey, I'd like to get in on a meet. I need to install my AGX's and GC's but I got no tools and no know-how. Anybody want to help me? I need to check a lot of things on my car. It's a work in progress, but I got it cheap.

If you DFW guys get together, post it up here.

Tommy
*in Austin on the weekdays*
91 SE-R
93 XE w/ SR20DE and no brake lights

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dang this poops... im gonna be campin in tyler on fri,sat, and sunday.

however, im open virtually all day on the weekdays... whenever's cool!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
no, I am in Allen, work in Richardson. if we get a meet together, I can bring my timing light out. whenever is good for me, just set a date and I will try to be there. I will be going to turner falls from the 22nd to the 24th, so no go there, unless you want to get some chicks and go with us

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
ya, me too, I have to work this saturday, and am out of town next weekend. early july sounds good to me. I should have my slightly upgraded brakes on too.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
damn tommy , I just read that, you live in austin now? I knew you were thinking about moving, but did not know you did. you have probably lived there for like 6 months now too, thats sad.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts