SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here ever race at MIR? Ill be up there this sunday if anyone else is going. My goal is to break into the 15.5's. I just have an intake right know. Last friday I went and only had time to do one run, which was my first run ever, and got a 15.716. Friday ill advance my timing and clean everything out of my car, plus this time ill take some more pressure out of the front tires. Well, if anybody is there, ill be in a 91' red classic, and ill probably be with some friends (240SX, Cavalier Z24, Civic SI)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Damn bro, I really wanna roll with you but Im stuck in school near allegany county,Md. I've never made it to the track with my Nx and I wanna see what she can do.
But anywayz good luck and make sure you fill us in on the details.
Nick

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i would love to go with you but i am still trying to get my motor assembled. i have been waiting for a head gasket for some time now. i just recieved all my parts from jun, and should have my block at the machine shop for balancing soon this week. about 7 years ago i had my 91 turbo se-r there i ran 11.79 it is a nice track, i like it there. i saw vinny ten run the first 10 pass in his supra, got a picture of it too a few years back.

jimmy
1996 200sx gti-r motor
http://www.eiptuning.com/projects/200sxser1stpage.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts