SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, I want a computer upgrade, and well, I might as well go balls out. I already got the NOS hardware, I can get 300z injectors cheap, so why not (got a quote today) I just wanna know, how much faster is my car gonna be than my normal little 60 shot? I am probably going to get the 97 computer, 555 injectors (blitz, have em in stock, and cheaper than the tt injectors) injector upgrade and the NOS module. what do you think. any imput, suggestions comments?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I think Mike Kojima had the 100 and ended up backing off to a 50 shot. I think that maybe due to compression ratio related issues though. I can e-mail him privately and ask him if you want.

Otherwise the 100 shot would be stupid fast, where do you live i wanna ride..

gpser96

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
I don't know if anyone has the JWT 100 shot right now. In fact I can't think of anyone who currently runs a JWT NOS system. You be in the ultra-rare category there brian
and fast as hell too

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in dallas, tx. home of the dallas cowboys (unfortunately, not very proud of this year) and home of LG motorsports, maker of some 10 second street cars out here (and you would not even be able to tell by looking at them either). fortunately, I have a friend that works down there, so I get the low down on some of the stuff going on. I do think I need to have a 100 shot car to be faster (well, ok alot faster than some of the cars around here. I wanna embarass the 40 year old guy in his vette (or maybe viper) showing off for his 25 year old g/f

[Edited by brian (09-21-2000 at 12:26 AM).]

·
Registered
496 Posts
I say go for it Brian.!! Whatever hitches you run into we can surely solve here if your boys in Dallas can't. BTW I am a Steelers fan from Pittsburgh who now lives in DC so i feel your pain.

Gpser96

·
Get Some!!
596 Posts
HEY!!! I'm wanting to go this route, too, so that I dont hafta rip off all my bolt-ons!!

From what JWT says, we should be getting into the 12s easy with the 100-shot setup. How much are you getting your injectors for? What is 555? There's an ad on se-r.net for the 370cc ones that we'd need...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 555 is the cc of the injector. it is overkill, but I might as well put them in incase I wanna do more down the line, and have to pull off the manifold again. (top part) I might go with the 370s, but I will definately talk to jwt before I get in over my head (basically, when I order it, I will ask
)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Well anyone got a 50 dry they wanna get rid of..?? I want to go NOS too and i want to begin with the 50 baby dose and get addicted from there. Plus there's this pesky Camaro LT1 i wanna F#@$-up.!!!

gpser96

1 - 9 of 9 Posts