SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anybody out there got an NX for sale worth the money, or know anyone who does???
I sold mine a while back, and I would like to pick up another one. I would like to have a fairly high mileage, decent driver- I just built a house and on a very tight budget... anyway thanks for any replies...

TOBY in Mo; with a 94 4x4 dreamin' of an NX...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXDude:
Hey, anybody out there got an NX for sale worth the money, or know anyone who does???
I sold mine a while back, and I would like to pick up another one. I would like to have a fairly high mileage, decent driver- I just built a house and on a very tight budget... anyway thanks for any replies...

TOBY in Mo; with a 94 4x4 dreamin' of an NX...
</font>
I just posted a FS for mine in the Classified section here. I hate to part with it, but the car seat is rather a tight fit in the back. It's a fair distance from you though..... (Vancouver, BC, Canada)

------------------
---
Cam
[email protected]

·
Registered
292 Posts
hey..i have 91 nx1600 and was whcih has an oil leak...it is off the road right now cuz i was planning on swapping a det into it...i didnt plan on selling it but if it is good then i just may...but its white, 144k , 5 sp, shaved antenna, trunk keyhole, and emblems, has kyb's with sprint springs, konig 2.25 cat back, ngk plugs and wires, cone filter, stut bar, shift nob and ebrake, clear bumper lenses,..i dont know what else you would like to know..thanks..scott

1 - 3 of 3 Posts