SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im moving out there this fall to goto mmi and i was wondering if theres any one out there.

·
Registered
647 Posts
im gonna be leaving to go to uti there in a week.

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im starting in the fall but i might come out there late summer, how expensive are appartments out there? haha

·
Registered
647 Posts
not bad...from what looked at, you really do get whay you pay for.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Another AZ peep checking in! In fact we just opened our new shop right next to Sky Harbor Airport.

·
Registered
647 Posts
im gonna be living on w indian school road. i think im not to far from the old hp. how far are you moving from your old location?

·
Registered
744 Posts
we were located up in Avondale on the outskirts of PHX but now we are down in Tempe. We are on University right inbetween the I-10 and 202 Freeway. So close to Sky Harbor you could hit planes with rocks!

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i might have to stop by there alot, whats the scene out there like? i know in cincinnati its big, well bigger than you would think haha

·
Registered
128 Posts
Im from Phoenix as well but the East side of town. Apartments range from cheap to really expensive depending on the location. Tempe is probably one of the most expensive areas because of Arizona State University. But really you get what you pay for, so dont sacrifice quality for lower rent. Cant wait to see the shop Ryan, may stop by one the next weekend(21st).

·
Registered
744 Posts
Az99G20t said:
Im from Phoenix as well but the East side of town. Apartments range from cheap to really expensive depending on the location. Tempe is probably one of the most expensive areas because of Arizona State University. But really you get what you pay for, so dont sacrifice quality for lower rent. Cant wait to see the shop Ryan, may stop by one the next weekend(21st).
We will actually be at Firebird racing on the 21st for the season opener of IDRC. Might need to pick another date.

·
Registered
647 Posts
well, now i'm in avondale! finally out of the bitter northeast cold!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts