SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to Drift Atlanta this weekend? Me and a couple of friends will be down there friday-sunday. if anyone plans to be down there and wants to meet up, drop a line here, or just look for the tan G20 and the bright green oldschool corolla.

·
Project All High School!!
1,087 Posts
i would if i didnt have to do a major (whole car) swap this weekend. i've gone every year except this year :(

·
ShiftSr20 soon
185 Posts
hey ill be down there that weekend but im not driving my car though, if i can get away from the family ill be there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey ill be down there that weekend but im not driving my car though, if i can get away from the family ill be there.
sweet, i'll be down there early tomorrow morning, i've got an infield parking pass, so look for the bright green oldschool corolla (my old car, sold it to my buddy) and we'll be nearby. i'll be driving my G20.

·
Registered
371 Posts
drift ATL

Yep poor Nismo_34 has to miss Drift ATL. Actually im kinda bummed too cause WE GET TODO A WHOLE CAR SWAP. Race car has commited sucide.

:cool: Flashing back to a couple of 70s show :cool:

RACERS WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY....

We can rebuild it.... it will be faster, stronger, better than ever...
(insert favorite 70s show slow motion music here)

Yes for those of you who dont know Kaiser Sose (our Sentra) is dead .
The Sentra committed suicide friday afternoon BUT... (insert favorite 80s
action drama with black guy in mohawk here)

We have another one and we are re-building the BIONIC SENTRA!!!!!!
This weekend @ FasTech (chattanooga) so anybody wants to lend a hand please come by
we will be there all day and night starting sometime on Friday!!!!!!
(insert favorite boxing movie music here)
:biggthump
Food and beverages could be available if you help.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
dude if i didnt already drive all over the state id be down there. ive been from the tri-cities to memphis then to oak ridge in 3 weeks. i want to just sit here for one weekend. if i had known the swap earlier i might had planned it out. but man....im tired :( if someone would drive me down id come help

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I wish I could help Scott, but the weekends for me are stupid busy. :(

·
Registered
371 Posts
rebuild

Thats cool guys i understand I mean this is so like deja vu:rofl: Anyway the front end has been stripped and shes clean Saturday will be Removal and Install!!!!!!

·
Light weight thinker
345 Posts
RACERS WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY....

We can rebuild it.... it will be faster, stronger, better than ever...
(insert favorite 70s show slow motion music here)

QUOTE]

Where the F--- is Oscar Goldman?

If you ever watched the 6 million dollar man, you know what I'm talking about. Or the hit Canadian TV series "The Trailer Park Boys"

·
SR20 POWA
132 Posts
i was there on sat. around 5...i prob saw your G20 parked on the front line rite??anyways i didnt stay long..felt sick so i left and looked like it was about to rain..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts