SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need help shipping B15 trans, the guy who's buying it is going to be there. let me know

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
The buyer would be me. I'd be grateful to anyone that could bring it for me. Whoever brings it for me will get beer and dinner on me one night.

You can't miss me and/or the car at the convention. I'm the dude with the only hearing aids in the whole crowd and a kick ass teal car. :D
Cheers-
Erich

·
Me likes Big Ol Booties!
1,160 Posts
The buyer would be me. I'd be grateful to anyone that could bring it for me. Whoever brings it for me will get beer and dinner on me one night.

You can't miss me and/or the car at the convention. I'm the dude with the only hearing aids in the whole crowd and a kick ass teal car. :D
Cheers-
Erich
Damnit, not taking the B15?

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Unfortunately no... Its a project that I wished I complete but is on the back burner now still waiting for harnesses... I'm a little agitated to say the least.

Ill take you for a ride in the best though.

Cheers-
Erich

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Huh?? I'm trailering my car to the Convention with my truck, bringing the tranny back home from Chicago... just need someone from the east coast to pick up the tranny and bring it to me to Chicago... Not drive all the way to Colorado

Cheers-
Erich

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's going to be the trans a few little stuff, but worse case, I can ship the other stuff

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Jen-

Would you take dinner and beer on me for bringing it? and YES you are going to the damn convention... No excuses...

Cheers-
Erich

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
I'm leaving on the 29th, Guess its just as far as Orlando, FL. I dont mind carrying the tranny and other stuff. It would actually be better for everyone if I did, so that way all the small little sr20's will have a chance of keeping up with my torquey VQ:D

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm leaving on the 29th, Guess its just as far as Orlando, FL. I dont mind carrying the tranny and other stuff. It would actually be better for everyone if I did, so that way all the small little sr20's will have a chance of keeping up with my torquey VQ:D
let me know if you 100% on this. I can trow in a Universal Nismo reg with the adapter.

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
yeah, I'm totally down for helping you out. Are you going to rock state park or whatever its called on the 26th? If so I can get the tranny from you then.

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah, I'm totally down for helping you out. Are you going to rock state park or whatever its called on the 26th? If so I can get the tranny from you then.
i can't I work that weekend, where do you live, if it's not over 60 miles away, i'll drop it off

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
im going to the convention. lmk if you guys need a hand

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
SentraDragon will get the steak and beer dinner if he can pick up my tranny... :fingersx:

I'm SOOO looking forward to getting this bitch in the beast... :jammin:

Cheers-
Erich

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SentraDragon will get the steak and beer dinner if he can pick up my tranny... :fingersx:

I'm SOOO looking forward to getting this bitch in the beast... :jammin:

Cheers-
Erich
or, let mw know where to drop it off

1 - 20 of 22 Posts