SR20 Forum banner

Anyone have a GTIR FSM

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  GSRMx 
#1 ·
It's crazy trying to find head bolts for this GTIR! I'm gonna try and get ARP to make these head studs/bolts for me. They need to know the hight of the cylinder head, the thread size diameter, the thread length, and how far in the block before the thread starts? I know it's allot but can you help me? Joel

#2 ·
Talk to Sirnixalot on this board, he just ordered heatstuds for his GTi-R as well.

Also, if anyone does have the FSM, say on CD or anything like that I would be interested also. I have a GTi-R tranny/driveshaft and axles stuff that I need information on.

Brent

#3 ·
Yea, I've got a gtir fsm. Do you have space to host it? I don't have enough space. Actually I've got B13 (not the fsm, but the thing that was close), B14, S13, S14, and N14 (the same FSM covers regular and GTi-R IIRC) if anyone wants to host them all. They're 125mb total.

#4 ·
coach said:
Talk to Sirnixalot on this board, he just ordered heatstuds for his GTi-R as well.
Brent
Yup got ahold of him also. Very helpful guy I must say ;) Anyway I'm still in need of
1. the depth of the cylinder head counter bore,
2. diameter (O.D.) of the head counter bore &
3. the depth of counter bore in the block.

After getting all of this info I'm going to get ARP to produce some for us neglected 54C folk :D

#7 ·
Calum said:
Yea, I've got a gtir fsm. Do you have space to host it? I don't have enough space. Actually I've got B13 (not the fsm, but the thing that was close), B14, S13, S14, and N14 (the same FSM covers regular and GTi-R IIRC) if anyone wants to host them all. They're 125mb total.
Hook up with me and I will have you FTP them to me then I can host them for ya. I already have the B13 and b14 on there, and I will try to get the rest on there.

Brent

#11 ·
skiddusmarkus said:
Do you have all the info now?I can ask on the UK GTiR forum if anyone has it.We'd all be grateful of headstuds to match our rodbolts.
No I need

1. the depth of the cylinder head counter bore,
2. diameter (O.D.) of the head counter bore &
3. the depth of counter bore in the block.
Ask those guys hopefully they can get you the info by this Friday. ARP is sending me a spec sheet to fill out. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.