SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am really interested in minimizing gauge clutter in the cockpit. I did some research today regarding dual gauges. I would really like to have one gauge that displays BOTH oil pressure and oil temperature accurately, safely (no fluids in cockpit). Thats when I came across SPA Technique's dual gauges. Check THIS out.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these gauges. So far, I have read nothing but positive...

-saaby

·
Registered
323 Posts
They are fantastic! I've never been rich enough to run them in my cars, but I have installed them in a number of customer cars, and they are phenomenal! If you have the dough, go ahead and get them, they aren't that much more per display than a good high end gauge, you are just buying two and sensors all at the same time!

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Ben Rockwell had them in his NX, good stuff!

·
sleeper
5,445 Posts
I had one for 5 years. Good stuff. Two negatives, if it's really hot (think texas and florida hot, mostly texas hot though), the LCD will black out after your car has been roasting in the sun for a while. And if you get the boost gauge, it only has a resolution of 1psi.... Peak recall and warning light settings are great!

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
very nice, I need to find a digital readout for my management.

·
slamed150
1,380 Posts
wow u found something that costs more that defi...nice tho

·
Fun Hater
509 Posts
I scored one today oil press/water temp got it installed just need to finish up some little stuff.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I scored one today oil press/water temp got it installed just need to finish up some little stuff.
I would like to see some pics when you get a chance...

-saaby

·
Fun Hater
509 Posts
Not a problem it is without a doubt the worth the money.I got mine for half of new but I was probably going to buy one anyways and it's so retardly easy to install.The only wires you have to run are the ground and 12v switched everything else is built into the plug.Another plus is it's all aerospace grade cable sheathing and connectors.

·
Fun Hater
509 Posts
Here's the pics.

And this is one of the cables.Both cables are shielded and have waterproof quick connects on them.

·
Living up Boost
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice..thanks.

-saaby

1 - 14 of 14 Posts