SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
You should hook up with the GA Mailing List. I used to live in Marietta, but moved back to FLA. ATL has a great SE-R group.

I think you need to send a message to this address:

[email protected]

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
lol its spotch. wow guess we are getting around now. the ga sr20 list is somewhat dead lately. seems like everyone either left GA or just got quiet. Im not in ga but not many people in the south actualy want performance on their car instead of rice so i ended up joining that list before tn had one

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hrm...... i might look into that. The last thing i need right now is another mailing list (between the 'fwdperformance mailing list' (fwd dodges) and 'shelby dodge mailing list' I'm staying pretty busy. thanks for the info! :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Brand Spanking New!!

Not only am I relatively new to the ATL, Im new to the SER scene, I recently imigrated from the Altima scene after my Alty's demise...
I got a 92 Ser for 2100 off of some french dude... the car has 169,000 miles but I still swear its the best 2100 I ever spent... that includes the threeway with two blondes :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
I don't suppose there is anyone in the Augusta area? I'm there all the time.

·
2 pedals....not 3
334 Posts
Xosis said:
I don't suppose there is anyone in the Augusta area? I'm there all the time.
DUDE. finally someone around augusta! i mean, i don't live there, but i visit my sis there alot. well, i'll visit until july, cuz bro-in-law got orders to hawaii for 3 years. she's damn excited too. but anyway.....yeah i'll even be there the weekend of feb 9th i believe. and the only places i can get to on my own around there is the mall. anywhere else i get directions cuz i'm just not down there enuf to remember. but yeah, email me if you want, but i'll be checkin the board too.

email: [email protected]
aim: dingleberryIII

i'm 18

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.