SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved from Orlando to Melbourne and i havent seen one SE-R or SE-L... I wanna kno if there is any?? My SE-R is a lil messed up but i would like to kno a few people around here with SE-R's.. If ya see me in the sreets holla... Black SE-R with stocks painted black... big dents on passenger side... thats me

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
I'll be there this weekend pickin up my car in Merritt Island. I live in Satellite.

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I'm like 30 minutes from Melbourne, why did you move there?

Justin

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh hey whats up crono?? Family wanted to live by the beach... I juss moved this weekend... IM me when you see me on... I deleted my buddy list one day on accident...

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
YES SER said:
Oh hey whats up crono?? Family wanted to live by the beach... I juss moved this weekend... IM me when you see me on... I deleted my buddy list one day on accident...

I'm about 30 minutes from there also, occasionally up there, but wont be any time soon prob.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
i live in melbourne, have a now black NX 2000 that doesnt run, and can be seen parked in pineda crossing in front of my friends house where it died!

Agh! anyhow theres a bunch of 200sx se-rs, about 3 nx's i know of, and a handful of classics.

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
ya, that's not far out...I don't even think that's west mlb, I consider whickham and 192 west mlb :)

I live (when I'm not in school at FSU) in Satellite Beach.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh I dunno thats juss what it says on the map... Well good news I'm goin to a Cocoa junk yard that has my windows!!! bad news i have to wait 2 or 3 days to get them installed... and still got my dents

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
yep i go to west melbourne often. best buy is near there. as a matter of fact im going there now!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
lol yep.

·
The Serbaninator
3,241 Posts
ha, the only best buy in south/central brevard ;)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry i didnt kno that... lol.... i feel so lost here... i wanna go back to Orlando!!!! but i needed a change

1 - 15 of 15 Posts