SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Much love for the B-13
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, So I'm from Florida, But my Cousin is in Milwaukee and he is having some issues with his '95 SE-R with a highport JDM motor. As he is part of a family buisness, he does not have much time to spend on the forums or anything so I figured I would see If I could help him find some SE-R "friendlies" if you will. I know there are a few of you in the area (Russell with the red turbo b-14 for instance who I met at the Birimingham convention).

If you think you would like to help, send me a pm or something and I will get back to you. I can give you his phone number or whatever so you can get in touch.

Thanks

·
Autoxing B13!!
150 Posts
I know a few people that are in the area and/or are in milwaukee every now and then. All I can say is to PM them and see what they say. Get in contact with Jon his name on here is Insane Imports.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Let me know what his problem is and I will see what I can do. I live in Menomonee Falls (suburb of Milwaukee) but am in Milwaukee every day for school and work. I will PM you my phone number if you want.

Jon is a friend of mine but he lives 90+ miles north of Milwaukee.

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
Hey Russ, its Russ :D

Pm me with your cousins #. I can help him, i am a little busy for the next two weeks, but if he has questions i can help him through it. I wont be able to help work on his car until after SERCA. So let me know.

·
Banned
979 Posts
im down for help. PM me

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
im in milwaukee also but im no help, im too lazy to work on my own car.

i might have my car together by the end of this month.

·
Puffy, perky piranhas
384 Posts
I'm in the Delafield - Hartland - Pewaukee area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts