SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
The Genesis
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes i get bored at work and come up with crazy ideas among other things. Anyway, I was thinking we should have a meet for the socal guys and maybe play a game or two of basketball at a park or something. We can make it a mini meet/game/bbq. A couple of the socal guys seem to like to play basketball, so im thinking, what the hell, lets get a group of guys and set something up! If there is enough interest, we can even cross post on other forums and have sentra vs altima vs maxima guys, and so forth.

Juan, Raul, i know u play some bball, wassup?

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

·
You're Ugly!
2,405 Posts
Sometimes i get bored at work and come up with crazy ideas among other things. Anyway, I was thinking we should have a meet for the socal guys and maybe play a game or two of basketball at a park or something. We can make it a mini meet/game/bbq. A couple of the socal guys seem to like to play basketball, so im thinking, what the hell, lets get a group of guys and set something up! If there is enough interest, we can even cross post on other forums and have sentra vs altima vs maxima guys, and so forth.

Juan, Raul, i know u play some bball, wassup?
looks like my ballin skillz have gotten all the way to oxnard?:rofl: im down for some b-ball always.

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Put me and Juan on the same team = GAME OVER for the challengers. aint that right Juan? :) lets do this thang! middle of june mang. pick a day!

1 - 20 of 166 Posts