SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
soko of franklin park, you can do a local pickup if your in chicago.... soko is great, you can pick out your motor as well, being right there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
honkeybizkit said:
soko of franklin park, you can do a local pickup if your in chicago.... soko is great, you can pick out your motor as well, being right there.

no kidding that rocks

·
NX Lightweight Not SE-R
859 Posts
the better bussiness bureu, likes them too. only one unresolved problem in the last three years. which the bbb says is acceptable.

·
Banned
656 Posts
soko.....i have had two motors from them...the first one i got was bad and they replaced it for free. also i have bought a couple of motors for cars that i have sold and have had no other problems. i got my first motor for $355. sometimes you can get them from soko for $250 when they are overstocked. and best of all there is one right there in chi-town

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shelmoneySER said:
most places that you go too, they will have a selection for the car you want it for.

kool thanks alot guys, but does everyone who has bought fomr here have good things to say or what

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
you can change motors in the cars? i never knew that anytime mine broke i just threw away the car and got a new one. you learn something new everyday

·
backyard mechanic
1,078 Posts
umm not 2 sure, but i will think anywhere from 5-600 or more shipped, umm i paid almost 600 for mine shipped... but if u pick it up much cheaper u know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
shelmoneySER said:
umm not 2 sure, but i will think anywhere from 5-600 or more shipped, umm i paid almost 600 for mine shipped... but if u pick it up much cheaper u know.

why is it so cheap I have seen websites like ardperformance.com sell there sr20 for like 1,200 and up.......... and same with other sites

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
usually they charge about 375-450 for their sr20 highports, lowports are different pricing. uh oh u may be confused now.

lowports are from 1994 and on. and highports are pre 1994. YOU have a Lowport. the differenced are in the intake manifold/cylinder head configuration.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
honkeybizkit said:
usually they charge about 375-450 for their sr20 highports, lowports are different pricing. uh oh u may be confused now.

lowports are from 1994 and on. and highports are pre 1994. YOU have a Lowport. the differenced are in the intake manifold/cylinder head configuration.

SR20DET U12

2.0 DOHC 16V Turbo 205 HP Nissan Motor

I see alot of sites saying stuff like this but for a price tag like this

$1295.00

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
honkeybizkit said:

does that include everything like turbo trans and etc etc or just engine

1 - 20 of 34 Posts