1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
0 Posts
check with Wings West. Erbuni, i think that's how it's selled, is another to check.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, neither of them sells it.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Vegita:
I love this scoop, but i cant find anyone that sells it. any help is appreciated.

www.auto-extreme.com/shows/atd2000/100nx2.jpg

The question is why would you want one? Unless youare runninng a top mount intercooler it is useless on a NX2000 but to cool down the fuel rail. Try any American Car speedshop. They should have something, like www.skspeed.com
</font>

C

·
0 Posts
This hood was custom made wasn't it? For the 'Evil Egg' guy Carl Monopoly. He imported a SR20VE and then FMAX'ed it! What a nut, all those vents in the hood are totaly functional though as he had some major heat issues. Check out the April 2001 issue of SCC for a six page writeup on his car.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
do u know if its off a production car?...looks like its off of a supercharged Toyota Forerunner or maybe the all-trac celica.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey guys, I'm just getting one cause i like the way it looks, not for function. I know the benefits of a functioning hood scoop but my car is never going to go beyond the basic mods. thanks for the help though.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts