SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It'd be cool to finally meet some other SE-R ppl in the area. I posted about this a few months ago in the Langley AFB thread, but got tied up at work, so I haven't really had much free time since then. :( My wife and I are new to the area and don't know any SE-R ppl here yet. We love the area though. We live in Williamsburg. If anyone wants to go grab some dinner or whatever this Friday or Saturday, we're up for it.

Help, I need something fun to do! :tongue:

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
you should come to the meet on may 29.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NEEDaSE-R said:
you should come to the meet on may 29.

Well if I don't have to work, I'd love to. But it would be nice to know someone else that's going so I don't have to road trip by myself.

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Hey man, im up in richmond w/ about 7 others, if you want to make the trip one night gimmie a call. 804-615-6485. Its usually pretty dead around here and we just sit around and b/s, but it's better then nothing. Feel free to call me whenever, im usually bored if im not workin on school stuffs..

-Mike

·
Registered
100 Posts
I live in Newport News, and will be in Willamsburg on Tuesday for some court thing, but I am alwyas up for talking cars. I am in williamsburg alot [email protected]!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I live in Williamsburg. I'll PM you with my phone #. My name is Casey. I personally know another SE-R guy, but he's in Chesapeake. I also met a guy who lives in Hampton, but I dont talk to him on a regular basis anymore.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Majestical69 said:
Hey man, im up in richmond w/ about 7 others, if you want to make the trip one night gimmie a call. 804-615-6485. Its usually pretty dead around here and we just sit around and b/s, but it's better then nothing. Feel free to call me whenever, im usually bored if im not workin on school stuffs..

-Mike

Cool. I haven't made it to Richmond yet. Are you guys doing anything this Friday or Saturday evenings?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SerStillen said:
I live in Newport News, and will be in Willamsburg on Tuesday for some court thing, but I am alwyas up for talking cars. I am in williamsburg alot [email protected]!

Oh, I hope the court thing went well. I basically have to drive through Newport News every day to get to Langley.

Do you guys ever have meets in this area? Down in Tampa we used to meet up for dinner every so often.

I was wondering if you guys would like to do that sometime soon.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SR20DEviant said:
I live in Williamsburg. I'll PM you with my phone #. My name is Casey. I personally know another SE-R guy, but he's in Chesapeake. I also met a guy who lives in Hampton, but I dont talk to him on a regular basis anymore.
Great. I'll give you a call tomorrow after I'm done with work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts