Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
is it worth that much?

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
MY good lord, we have only seen that posted for years now it seems. Comes back around every few months. It is nice looking, but no one has tried it out cause of the price.

Brent

·
FWD PWNAGE IS HERE!
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
coach said:
MY good lord, we have only seen that posted for years now it seems. Comes back around every few months. It is nice looking, but no one has tried it out cause of the price.

Brent
LOL my bad I've never noticed it.

·
G-unit
1,132 Posts
brtecson said:
the air is filtered before it reaches the engine, right?
Not unless you buy some options or fab up something yourself. Maybe I'll throw a set on the Avenir if my taxes come out right......

Travis E.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
coach said:
MY good lord, we have only seen that posted for years now it seems.
You and me both, Brent. Quad TBs are good, but there is a higher cost involved other than the cost of the advertised product to make it work.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
you can get the plenum that is in my sig-pic from the same guy..........he offers a cf one too but I wonder how many psi's the seams would take in use.........

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
I wish somebody had the balls to try it....cause I dont...lol

·
Registered
260 Posts
if you buy the plenum that they say is for turbo applications, you could probably fab an intake to that...idk what you'd do about the maf, tho. maybe some of the 240 guys have tried it because it works with fwd and rwd sr20's. why doesnt someone go to one of their forums and ask about it?

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
.....I might have missed it but where would the tps go....
....that piece is begging for a direct-port n2o..........hmmmmn

·
Registered
88 Posts
greg5286 said:
if you buy the plenum that they say is for turbo applications, you could probably fab an intake to that...idk what you'd do about the maf, tho. maybe some of the 240 guys have tried it because it works with fwd and rwd sr20's. why doesnt someone go to one of their forums and ask about it?
i'll try looking for it on freshalloy when i get out of work. unless somebody beats me to it :cool:

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Someone needs to try it, it's a damn nice looking peice of equipment. I wish I had the cheese, err money to get it and a nice plenum too.

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
I have the balls, just not the money. :rolleyes:
I could save the money, but I dont have the balls to drop that much cash on something thats not proven...

-Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts