SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you do, LMK, it will be myself and 2 others in the Desert Inn on thursday night, and 3 of us in the embassy on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
 

·
Bitter Old Man
Joined
·
2,637 Posts
A suite at the Embassy has become available if you act fast. I just cancelled mine. Turns out I have other arrangements.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Slartibartfast said:
A suite at the Embassy has become available if you act fast. I just cancelled mine. Turns out I have other arrangements.

I meant does anyone want to stay in my room. Thanks though!
 

·
Original Owner
Joined
·
1,045 Posts
djmayhem said:
I meant does anyone want to stay in my room. Thanks though!
Justin,

What's the status on roomates? Still need another? Greg V. might have convinced me to go to this year's convention.

Let me know,
Humberto Gonzalez
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aztecred92 said:
Justin,

What's the status on roomates? Still need another? Greg V. might have convinced me to go to this year's convention.

Let me know,
Humberto Gonzalez

sure, come on out! So far, it will be myself, Will, a friend Brad, and then another Justin in our room. If you want to join in thats fine, it will be cheaper for everyone! LMK. You can PM me if you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,113 Posts
Hey, I'm interested, how much money will I need? I'll stay for friday and saturday (maybe sunday too),

THANKS!!!
Please let me know
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SE-R_Tj said:
Hey, I'm interested, how much money will I need? I'll stay for friday and saturday (maybe sunday too),

THANKS!!!
Please let me know
one billion dollars!!


pm me about it and i'll reply with the info. if i dont hear from you by the time i get off work, ill pm you.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top