SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, ny dad works for a dodge dealership, and he has tons of free tickets to go to the Moroso "Florida Tuner Challenge" @ moroso on Saturday and Sunday. Anybody wanna meet up down there and go for free, post up I can bring tickets with me for you guys. Sorry for the short notice. CMON guys, its FREE!!!!

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Hey Justin, So you're going to Moroso Sunday? Hey If you are and can hook me up with a ticket, I might roll up there. Let me know man!

Allan

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Allan, let me know if you want to go. If you do, i'll bring a ticket down. My dad says he has like 25 og these i think, and he wants me to give them away.I'll go on Sunday if some other guys wanna meet up.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everyone, you need to let me know if you want a ticket by Saturday. My dad is leaving work @ around noon, and will need ot bring me the tickets home, so if you want one, let me know ASAP. I will have him bring a couple extra anyways just incase.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NX1600lasgen said:
ill take a couple, supposed to go there sunday

PM me your name/cell number so I can call you. What time are you going in?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
djmayhem said:
PM me your name/cell number so I can call you. What time are you going in?

Well, Im leaving ina few minutes. Call my cell if you want tickets, i have 30. 772-359-2900 . My name is Justin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts