------------------
Greg Taylor
96 SE-R w/ stuff
My Page

·
Registered
844 Posts
I guess nobody has a body kit huh?
I like the $tillen kit. as a matter of fact it may be the only kit i like for our cars.

I did order the front bumper from them and it was on back order or three months before I cancelled it.

------------------
The dirty rain falls in funky town
95ser W/s3,place race CAI,header,catback,JWT ECU,short throw,17" shoguns,kyb,pro lines,strut tower, yadda,yadda...

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
O'well I guess not. Your right about the stillen kit though.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
You can go over to importfan.com and look for the body kits there. They show some pretty nice ones over there.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

G

·
0 Posts
Does anyone think I could get away with just ordering the Stillen front bumper cover? Or would that look sorta stupid by itself with stock SE-R rims??

------------------
'97 200SX SE-R

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
I ordered the GTR front spoiler about a month ago. They said theyd be getting it in any day. Well, it still hasnt arrived at Stillen.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555

·
Registered
424 Posts
How much did you pay for it? Everyone I talk to got it for a different price.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I wouldn't count on that kit getting here anytime soon. I ordered it and they kept telling me the same thing. I waited three months then cancelled the order. don't get me wrong I think the kit is sweet, but the salesman was blowing me smoke.
I got tired of waiting and bought a CAI and instead. Glad I did.
If you can wait, more power to you. If you get it in sooner let me know. I may consider ordering again.

If I remember correctly it was better than $300

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Im being charged $349.00 plus like $75 shipping. This is pretty outrageous, but itll be practically free from the extra money from the accident. Im in no hurry though.

------------------
'95 200sx Se-R Stillen Exhaust, Weapon R adapter intake, 17" Chrome w/ Nitto NT 555

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thats cool that your getting it with the insurance money and all but i ordered mine last october and got that plus a set of clear corners delivered for 350...Only problem is that the damn bumper never came..Adam at stillen is cool, but every two weeks i would call he kept telling me that it would be there any day now...that was four and a half months ago...

·
Registered
705 Posts
Wow, you guys are getting ripped off. Heres what you do. Im a Stillen Dealer, btw. Just call em, and ask to talk to Adam, a salesperson there. Hes a really col guy to talk to and loves the 200
If you tell him you are on the SE-R national list, hell give oyu a sweet discount. I htink i was getting them for 250 bucks, when i ordered them.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
Wow, you guys are getting ripped off. Heres what you do. Im a Stillen Dealer, btw. Just call em, and ask to talk to Adam, a salesperson there. Hes a really col guy to talk to and loves the 200
If you tell him you are on the SE-R national list, hell give oyu a sweet discount. I htink i was getting them for 250 bucks, when i ordered them.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
i forgot to mention...

http://www.visracing.com has a kit for our car, and so does http://www.erebunicorp.com IMO, the Stillen is the nicest. if oyu cant afford the 12 piece 1200 GTR kit, you can always get thre Stillen type 2 kit, which is much less expensive and less involved.

------------------

1 - 15 of 15 Posts