SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The VE is for sale
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That could get me a discount on the HP Pavilion Notebook (zv6005us)?

Anybody that can do this, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

-Daniel

If it's real good, Il ship to you the 500 piece poker set with aluminum case to you're house!!!

Thanks again-

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
For what its worth, I just shopped computers at circuit city and I found much better deals with dell, even if you are buying extended warrantys, etc. Search google for dell coupons. Found one that was 750 off of all dell desktops, got a 8400 desktop priced at 1900 for 950 shipped with the other discounts that they have going on.. I think I also had a 3% discount for being a return customer. Dell's printers suck, though, they are re-badged lexmarks... not the best, but effective if you are not going to be putting alot of 'miles' on the printer.

Plus, circuit city's mail in rebates SUCK... I have bought frfom circuit city several times and probably have a 50% return rate on the refunds, even with careful completion of the forms they give you. YRMV.

·
The VE is for sale
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the reason why I want this computer is because of the athlon 64 processor , and anyone that knows anything about computers knows what I'm talking about when I mention this processor. It has not majorly hit the market at all , but when it does, this computer that I am going to get for 945 bux right now in Circuit City, will be at least 1500 in a year, right when you think the price should go down.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I might be able to hook you up. I work for HP. Got my brother-inlaw a very good deal. Let me look into it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts