SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
TSURU SE-R
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Got A Header From A Sr20 But I Would Like To Know Who Makes It?

On The Top Of The Header It's Staped Jasma Sr20 But The Collector Has Apexi Stamped All Around Which Is It?

Can Someone Give Me There Email So Can Send Them The Pics.

The Stamp Says:
Jasma
95e037 SR20

But The Collector Says:
Apexi
5j051

·
Registered
744 Posts
The header is made by APEXI.

JASMA stands for Japan Automotive Sports Muffler Association. The JASMA stamp is a id number I believe for that particular header being certified by JASMA.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

·
3 wheelin'
436 Posts
That is correct. JASMA is just like the DOT stamps on parts here in the US. Just a signature that it passed their tests. :biggthump

·
TSURU SE-R
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is the header made by apexi because it has the apexi stamp all around the header collector anyone seen this kind of header ?

·
Registered
162 Posts
What application is it for? I've never seen an Apexi header for the sr20. At least, for the B13.

Let's see some pics!

·
TSURU SE-R
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Neil_sr20 said:
What application is it for? I've never seen an Apexi header for the sr20. At least, for the B13.

Let's see some pics!
I bought a jdm sr20de from soko and they were on the motor.
they are very clean and the have apexi logos on the header and a plate with Jasma SR20 give me your email and i will send you some pics.

·
3 wheelin'
436 Posts
The header is made by APEXi and JASMA just inspected it. I have seen quite a few JASMA inspected headers and exhaust on other JDM goods such as Mugen, Spoon, Tanabe, JUN and others.

Just get on ebay and type Jasma and you will see other examples.

·
smoke and a Pancake
1,078 Posts
nice...wannt to sell it?

·
SE-R BUM
1,014 Posts
SR200 said:
Need to sell the header if anyone needs it

yeah like what tbag said, can you comfirm that bottom flange is a three inch out let and if it does you got a winner... me

1 - 20 of 26 Posts