SR20 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
are there any more kits available ? If so can you please PM me to let me know, i'm
really interested !
^^^ Ditto, also interested.
I actually only ordered one extra system because that was all that was left in my supplier's stock, but let me see if maybe another shipment came in, and I will see if I can possibly setup a round two for this group buy. I cannot make any promises, but I will try and get back to everyone when I hear back from my supplier.

Thanks!

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
I didn't see this, if you make another round count me in, I do have money in hands.

Charlee

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Great news! I was able to get five more sets, so everyone whom was interested and posted in this thread or PM'd me will get first dibs, and anyone else interested, please post, PM, or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
huh??
3,407 Posts
Wow thats some crazy fast shipping, I never seen USPS ship this fast, I paid Friday and got it today.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
i didnt get to grab one last time i will give you a PM on monday if you have anymore left i would like one...
Actually, I received a bunch of PMs over the last few weeks about the group buy, so I will bring it back but only for a few weeks.

I will do one more group buy, but I need a total count for everyone interested. I would really like to get this round done within two to three weeks, so if anyone is serious please post, PM, or email at [email protected]

Thanks!

21 - 40 of 60 Posts