SR20 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Sorry for the long delay, but so far through PMs and posts, I have about five people interested. I think we should be alright for another round, and if anyone is interested, just let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hey everyone, I was finally able to get a confirmed shipment of at least 10 grounding systems, so this group buy can finally come back!

I really need everyone that is seriously interested with money in hand or will have money in hand within the next few weeks to respond to this thread. I can also be reached by PM and email at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
whats it do???grounds meaning electronically???the link didnt work for me,sorry.thanks
Just checked the link and it works, but the grounding system provides voltage stabilization. With the extra stabilization, the sensors are able to measure the readings more accurately, thus providing the ECU with more accurate information, which should result in more power. This was once tested on a WRX that was put on the dyno right after the installation, and yielded about 8.5 HP. More of this can be read on the first page of the thread.

Thanks!

·
Out of business
863 Posts
have anymore?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
It seems like I would have three people interested. If I could get two more, then we would be set for another group buy.

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I'll take one for a 95 240 if it's not an issue. Same $150 shipped right?
Great, one more person and we are all set. This kit is universal and comes with instructions, so it should not be an issue. The price is $150 shipped, but if using PayPal, the fee will be added.

Thanks!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Looks like we have the fifth person onboard, so I will go ahead and place an order later this week. If anyone else is interested, please let me know by Friday June 20, so I can add more kits to the order.

Thanks!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Funds are tight and I need to sell mine now. Send me a pm if you missed out on one and still want it. I'll sell mine for the same price I paid for it.....

41 - 60 of 60 Posts