SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan/Infiniti People:

Just wanted to take a minute now that I am home and comfortable from work to apologize to everyone for this afternoons outburst against the flamers who decided to degrade our vehicles.

Not only was I getting swamped with art to digitize and redraw at work, but the fact that some people STILL dont give our cars respect just made me temporarily insane. Its all good if its a friendly competition, even among us like SER-Prise and I, but when someone says our cars are pure ****, I take offense.

At any rate, I am so tired of dealing with this today its not even remotely funny now. Lets get on with what this forum was started with. I am getting another beer so later gang!

------------------
95 200SX SE-R--> Hot Shot CAI, Custom Apexi Cat Back, ST Shifter & G4 Hotshot Headers, Viteks and Iridium, B&G springs, 91 Cams, NOS 50 Shot, 17" Konig Tantrums wrapped in Nitto's, a bunch of stiffening and look good crap, JWT CPU COMING SOON!

[This message has been edited by ProjectSE-R (edited 10-18-2001).]

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

OHMMMMMMMM....OHMMMMMMMMMMM....

I am one with the universe....

Ahhh, the frills of Budweiser....

·
Registered
883 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ProjectSE-R:
Nissan/Infinity People</font>
What you really need to apologize for is spelling Infiniti incorrectly

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aww come on now, I am not responsible for spelling after 2 shots and 6 beers, isnt that a universal rule or something?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts