SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my '93 NX2000, and I was curious about how much it's worth. I've checked Edmunds and Kelly Blue Book, but I'd like some opinions from people more familiar with the car.

It's a '93 NX2000 with 80,000 miles. 5-speed, air conditioning, t-tops, aftermarket cruise control, stock everything. Great condition, runs perfectly. Red. Garaged its whole life.

So, how much do you think it's worth?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Retail would be like around 5,000 or so.

------------------
**ALL YOUR RICE ARE BELONG TO US!!!**

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. Dealer offered $2500 on trade, but he was clearly lowballing it.

A few years back, my parents were getting a '95 Maxima to replace their '87 Max. The '87 Max had really high mileage, like 150,000 mi., and the dealer offered $1800 for it. Needless to say, my parents thought this was ridiculous, kept it for another year, then sold it through the newspaper for $3500.

·
Registered
909 Posts
about a month ago I bought my 93NX down here in New Jersey. It has 87,0000 miles and I got it for $4100.

MarC

·
Registered
97 Posts
Aftermarket cruise? where can you get that!!

------------------
Stock (except for sticky Dunlops 8000's) '91 NX2K

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I know. Dealer installed it when I bought the car because I insisted on having cruise control. It actually works pretty well except that it's not hooked up to the clutch, so if you clutch it while the cruise is on, the revs swing up to 7500 and stay there until you turn the cruise off. Just remember to brake first and you're OK.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
A couple of months ago i bought my 92 nx here in jersey, and i got an incredible deal, it has 64k miles on it and its in perfect condition and i only paid 3300 for it.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Afty:
Thanks for the input. Dealer offered $2500 on trade, but he was clearly lowballing it.

A few years back, my parents were getting a '95 Maxima to replace their '87 Max. The '87 Max had really high mileage, like 150,000 mi., and the dealer offered $1800 for it. Needless to say, my parents thought this was ridiculous, kept it for another year, then sold it through the newspaper for $3500.
</font>
Dealers will rip you off on a trade in. A friend of mine traded in a truck and got $8700 for the vary next week it was on the lot all shinned up for $16,900. Talk about a freaking mark-up.

·
SR20DE Driver
151 Posts
For after market cruise control look to Audiovox. They make many of them, come with great instructions, and are the "choice" of most car audio places.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
put that bitch up for 5 grand and let them talk you down.

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

1 - 12 of 12 Posts