SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Hey Brad... Joe wants to talk to you next time you get a chance, about tires. And check out the latest post in the West forum, you gonna be able to make it? I am trying to get Joe to dyno his car. And it was his idea in the first place! :D

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
I have like ZERO money right now....so no, I wont be able to make it...and I gotta work....if i had the money, i would let somebody take my car to see what it has...but :mad:

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Bummer, that's ok though. If you get a chance you should stop by though. I don't get a chance to come up to Phoenix too much anymore. Maybe i'll be able to score the whole weekend off and head out to speedworld or Firebird too :D

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
yup...if you make it thru the summer without melting...the rest of the year is beautiful....it is 7:20am and it is 72 degrees outside!:D :D :D

·
Infiniti Parts Guy
979 Posts
Tucson is actually a couple degrees cooler than Phoenix (it's at a little bit higher elevation). It has actually been known to snow in Tucson, it doesn't ever accumulate on the ground, and is gone before you blink... but it has snowed :p Oh yeah, and there are imports galore out here... almost too many at times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts