SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyway, haven't posted on here in a few days, been busy with school and other stuff but I've kept my reading of the forums up to date. Alright I have a couple of questions, hopefully someone has some information they can pass along to me. When I change from reverse to first gear theres a popping in between reverse and first, usually when I'm putting my foot on the brake, I've only noticed the popping in between reverse and first, no other gear changing. Second gear as well as first seems to have a hard time wanting to change, not sure if thats a problem or just the car's own sense of style (Pms) :D Second problem, my driver side window has been leaking, basically where the seal cuts in half and reconnects on the upper part of the door, seems to be leaking simply because there is a split there, theres one on the driver's side but it hasn't leaked yet, emphasis on yet. I figure theres a few things I can do here from what I've been reading, spray silicone, something I've never done before, put a car cover over it when I'm not driving it, which won't fix the problem while I'm driving, or have wind/rain deflector's put on which I don't think were made for the NX, was wondering if anyone found any rain deflector models that worked with the NX? Sorry for the first question, may seem a bit vague but its the best way I can describe it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Jason

P.S. Car's running great otherwise, planning on ordering an HKS intake here not too shortly, was wondering if anyone had found a cheaper price than $142 shipped on the 1504-SPFN03?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
going from r to 1, try to let the clutch out in N and then put it in first, tempermental clutch perhaps, mine doesn't pop per say but can be a pita. Your rain leak problem is world wide, usually happens where the t's meet the pillar up front, I only have that problem when pressure washing or hitting a car wash, otherwise its solid. try to roll your window up tightly and when you are parking it, check to make sure there is a good seal when you close the door.
You can get a PR cai for around that price, from what I think I know, HKS, does not make a CAI, it is only a WAI. Keep an eye out in the classifieds if your patient. Go to the Group buy threads and do a search for Place Racing, there are old group buys in there but you can probably still get them from the vendor for a good price.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
oh that was you that hit me up via Yahoo, my bad man, hit me up again and I will add you to my list as well, lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts