SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, here they are guys, a couple new pics of my car with the painted gunmetal w/ polished lip B14 SE-R wheels! If they dont work, I'll post the links to them up, and/or get them hosted somewhere else!

Passengerside:

Driverside:

FREE BONUS!!! BI*CHES LOVE THE SR20 -- PROOF!!
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
------
-----
----
---
----
-----
------
-----
---
--
-

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Not working. You need to link to the album.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Peanuthead said:
Not working. You need to link to the album.

Its at the bottom.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated!!! Rehosted The Pics!

PS I need to clean the lens on my camera, its got a spot apparently!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RYAN_S-14 said:
your car look good man, i really like the look of white cars with gunmetel or black rims!!

Thanks Ryan & everyone else. I have tons more pics of the ladies loving the SR20, but dont have time to post them all here, LOL. I posted that one cause I though it was funny. There were 2 girls riding in the backseat and they named my car "Eleanor" like gone in 60 seconds. Then when we stopped at a party, and the girls there and the girls riding with me(the one is pic was riding with me) were like ohhh, we love eleanor, shes so sexy and ****. It was hilarious. Hence the picture. She was hugging my car. :D

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
nice pics i think everyone should get a pic of their car with a sexy girl possing on it and post them in a thread called Girls Love SR20's some of us might need to wait for warmer weather to take pics due to the snow up here lol

·
Registered
430 Posts
I like the curves...the chick looks nice too. You've convinced me to go buy graphite paint, sandpaper and clearcoat to do my wheels.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
NeedMore$4SE-R said:
That is one of the best Idea's ever. :D We need to make it happen.

I'll start it, but which forum, this one? Can a mod make it a sticky liek the sr20 yearbook in the off topic forum? That same girl there and an asian girl and another girl want to pose in their bikini's with my car! I'll post them up, dont have to wait for warm weather here, its FL!. I'll see if I cant get the thread up by this weekend, just need to talk to the girls!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yes, definitely bikinis. Nice job on the wheels.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts