SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is only a thread to see who is DEFINETLY coming. please no conversation, i just want to get a idea of how much food i need to buy. if you are coming by yourself put a 1, if your bringing people put the # of people that are coming with you. thanks

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Me (1) and 2 riders (I believe, I will edit this when i find out more).

-Mike

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
Ill be there barring any unforseen problem

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i will be there by my self, but may bring my doggie if tina will let him out to play. it is gia's gift for when she gets home. :)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Im there with lil man.

G

·
ah count me in
It will only take my about 12 hrs to get there since i live in baltimore...A I am only working with 110 horses (MAYBE ILL SPRAY)

·
Registered
846 Posts
As long as I don't get pulled into work, my wife and I are looking forward to it.

So 2 I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I'm in too, but can you give me directions from VA Beach area. Never been further than Richmond. That would explain why I have only 7,500miles on a 1yr old 2003 SE-R Spec V. Anything to support Nissan lovers! By the way NOPI Season Opener is this weekend 24-25 Apr, and I'll be there doing a membership drive for SE-R Club of America (please if you are interested bring Check, money order, will take cash "But have exact amount!", and No Credit Cards!). Hope you guys come with faith, and support!

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
NthnWln said:
Oh yeah 2 also maybe my 2 girls will come also (will see).
check the other thread in this section. the addy is in there, use mapquest

1 - 20 of 80 Posts