SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has the hookup on emmisions i cant pass inspection let me know.

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No NJ not NY its for a friend in nj his car cant pass .comon i drive the most illegal car in ny lol and i can pass.Its for NJ

·
jo mom
502 Posts
YO YO YO,

to the peep who passes me in NJ, i wave the dolla dolla bills Yo..

Peace out..

·
WASHED UP
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay well it wasnt for me.You telling me with all you NJ guys not one of you want to tell me where to get the hookup damn where the love.Thank god i dont live in nj .

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
Kesi, if I knew bro, I'd tell you. I don't have to worry about this till October 2005...so I'm not gonna worry about it until say....September 30th? :)

·
jo mom
502 Posts
NismoSER said:
Kesi, if I knew bro, I'd tell you. I don't have to worry about this till October 2005...so I'm not gonna worry about it until say....September 30th? :)
After failing 4 times, spent countless saturdays checking my car, and blew $100 on a tuneup i've narrowed it down to my car needing an EOM cat or it's the EGR not working properly.. Start with those.. Aftermarket cats must be inferior.. The EGR may not even work on the 15mph state dyno because it needs to be at 2-3k to function.. BLah!!!! :rolleyes:

clear as mud??

·
backyard mechanic
1,078 Posts
just dont understand, there are some people out there, that has too get it now or maybe soon, guess some people roll around with no inspection.

·
jo mom
502 Posts
private industry too.. so the local repair shop can charge me $600 to clean my intake manifold... :rolleyes:

·
Blockin Traffik
140 Posts
no doubt im gonna see the kid monday or tuesday, and ask him, its the same kid with the turbo altima kesi probably remembers him

1 - 20 of 23 Posts