SR20 Forum banner

Attention NX2000/1600 Owners!

2K views 34 replies 9 participants last post by  Subculture 
put my order in...

Well I figured since this looks like a one-time shot I might as well get one. I can't really afford it and I probably won't even use it but I wanted to help out the Nissan effort. Unfortunately, I was talking to Mike and he's really struggling, said there hasn't been any new orders in six weeks and he's close to going out of business. Things are tough all over..

NXTremeSE-R said:
that sucks. i dont want any SE-R related business to go under. i still havnt herd frrom him about my order. maybe he was to busy talking to you on e-mail :)

Alex
Nah, I called him up on the phone. He said he's going down to the shop today to start things up. He told me 3 weeks I think until they'd be ready to ship. I didn't really listen as I am in no hurry. I did try to offer him the whole payment up front but he didn't want to do that. So I would guess you'd hear from him in a few weeks if you already gave him a deposit. If you haven't I'd call him up and get on the list. You can find his number on the website

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.